Join A Passionate, Sometimes Silly Extended Family
Climb Your Career Ladder With Benefits, Incentives, And Perks You’re Sure To Love
Preschool & Childcare Center Serving Brunswick, Chagrin Falls, Kirtland & Mentor, OH
Competitive Salary And Reliable Benefits
Grow Professionally With Paid Training And Scholarships
Receive Parental Leave, Discounted Childcare, And 401K
Paid Time Off Recharges Your Batteries
Paid vacations, holidays, and bonus! –your birthday, too!– give you the much-needed downtime you need to refuel outside of the workplace. Come back refreshed and ready to jump back in the saddle, with a story or two to share.
Incentives Show You’re Appreciated
Extra Perks Keep You Energized
Hugs And Smiles Make It A Great Day
What Our Teachers Are Saying...
Are you one of those people that children flock to?
They can’t help it, right? It’s just that you’re so cheerful and positive. And it doesn’t hurt that you love to play.
You also love teachable moments. Seeing the magic in a little one’s eyes when they grasp a new concept is truly something you hold dear.
Have you been working in early childhood education or studying for your degree in child development, but haven’t found the right place to teach yet?
We’re here to tell you that your search is over! We’re an award-winning group of family-owned and family-focused child care centers near you— and we’re hiring Early Childhood Educators/Teachers right now! You can apply today.
Their ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is a CPL3 on OCCRRA
- Has or is working towards a CDA, AA, or BA in early childhood education or a related field
- Has experience working with small children
- Is a team player
- Wants to make a positive, lasting impact on their students
If you fit the bill, you could be the right person for the job! In return for your talents and expertise, you’ll get:
- A competitive pay and benefits package
- Paid professional development opportunities and chances for advancement
- Bonuses, paid planning time, and performance incentives
- Paid time off, paid holidays and birthdays off, and paid parental leave
- A 401K so you can prepare for your future
- Discounted child care
The right teacher in the right place makes all the difference in the world! Apply to be an Early Childhood Educator/Teacher with us today and find your new teaching home. If you’d love to break into the world of early childhood development but don’t meet all the requirements to be a lead teacher, that’s okay! We’re also looking to fill Assistant Teacher positions and it could be the opportunity you need to launch your career.
Qualifications and Duties of Early Childhood Educators/Teachers:
- Ideal candidates are a CPL3 on OCCRRA
- Must have or are working on a CDA, AA, or BA in ECE or related field
- Must have experience working with small children
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Be motivated and committed to promoting a sense of community
- Believe in the center’s mission to promote exceptional early academic, social, and emotional growth
- Align with the center’s values of integrity, innovation, teamwork, passionate customer service, and fun
- Be able to understand and deliver the center’s curricula
- Be physically able to complete the duties that accompany caring for young children
- Be a team player
- Be passionate, creative, empathetic, and positive
- Maintain all center standards for teaching, safety, cleanliness, and security
- Be strong, tech-friendly verbal and written communicators
Teacher Responsibilities may include:
- Design and implement activity plans through observations and children’s interests
- Develop an appropriate classroom management system to help support learning goals and the developmental stage
- Adapt the program to meet the individual needs of each child
- Communicate children’s day with parents
- Promote the center’s philosophy and educational objectives
- Collaborate with parents to create individual developmental goals for their child based on screenings, assessments, and observations
Are you a compassionate, motivated person who adores children and wants to break into the field of early childhood education? We’re looking for people like you who want to begin or advance a career providing classroom support to teachers and brightening the lives of the littlest learners.
- If you’re ready to move into a career that makes a difference, and you:
- Are friendly, dependable, and willing to work as an integral part of a classroom team
- Want ECE work experience and professional development opportunities
- Can communicate respectfully with students, colleagues, parents, and administrators
- Are physically able to complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning
then please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.